Ani-mraw-morph Ani-mraw-morph

Really good!

I can see that you put a lot of time and effort into this. The animation was fluid and the artwork was wonderful. Just one side note for constructive criticism; try to make the lighting more consistent next time. The changes in lighting is distracting to the audience. Just something to think about.

I hope you make another one!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Awesome

You sir, are amazing at art/animating/story telling. Consistently amazing at that!

CoreyStuckInPurgatory VI CoreyStuckInPurgatory VI

I've been waiting for this!

Finally! Great stuff! Come out with more...!

Temple Guardian 2 Temple Guardian 2

VERY addicting...

Very well made game! Graphics were great, gameplay was amazing... what more can I say? Good job!

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

M-Bot?

Nice little flash. Um, since when has there been an M-Bot? Where is it? Lolz.

Fierras responds:

He's the one that deletes your replies. You usually get a PM from him to inform you that the message was deleted.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

This game was great!

This was the first actual flash game where I actually had fun playing it for an extended period of time. Most games I play are fun for maybe 10 - 15 minutes, but this game can give you 30 to 60 minutes of fun, easy. My favorite combination was the uzi and the chainsaw. I expect to see a sequel from you, this game was great!

Orchestral Metal Piece 1 Orchestral Metal Piece 1

Boss Battle!

Yep, I can definitely see this being music for a boss battle in a game or something... Not to mention it's very pleasing to listen to by itself!

Gravey responds:

Much appreciated!

-Gravey-

The Assassians Christmas The Assassians Christmas

nice

i like it

Thanks Fer Standin' Still Thanks Fer Standin' Still

I really like this style

I like your style. Good stuff, keep it coming.

PIGGY PIGGY

Duke Nukem!

That's what this reminds me of, Duke Nukem. Good stuff. I l like your style. It's really "loose" if that makes any sense..

alien thingy alien thingy